Hospitality, Tourism & Recreation
- enjoy travel and interesting destinations?
- like planning activities or events?
- love interacting and working with people?
Explore a career in hospitality, tourism & recreation
The hospitality industry is built on people who deliver a great
customer experience. Companies hire employees based on that
skill-set and behavior. From start-up jobs in restaurants to high-level
hotel management careers, Hospitality, Tourism & Recreation
offers an exciting and interesting career path.
Occupations associated with this pathway:
- Guest Services Agent
- Director of Conference Services
- Certified Meeting/Event Planner
- Theme Park Director
- Food Science Technician
- Food and Beverage Sales Manager
- Lodging Manager
- Travel Guide/Agent
High paying careers:
- Hotel Management $60,000+
- Event Planner $50,000+
- Travel Agent $45,000+
*Salaries are estimated
Industry Recognized Certifications, Licenses, or Credentials:
- Food Safety Certification
- ProStart National Certification
- American Culinary Federation Certification
If you’re interested contact Gina Van Ness: 805.777.7999
920 HAMPSHIRE RD, WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CA 91361
Visit other pathways
This post is also available in: Spanish