- have a profound interest in the law?
- see yourself working in a professional office environment?
- enjoy reading, writing and speaking in front of people?
- look for leadership opportunities?
Explore a career in Legal Practices
The legal industry hires individuals who demonstrate strong analytical skills, effective communication, and are results-driven. If you have a strong interest in professions that are related to monitoring, implementing and upholding the law, then this highly competitive industry might be the right fit for you.
Occupations Associated with this Pathway:
- Court Reporter
- Law Librarian
- Legal Researcher
High Paying Careers:
- Lawyers $100,000+
- Court Reporter $50,000+
- Legal Researcher $ 45,000+
- Paralegal $ 45,000+
*Salaries are estimated
Industry Recognized Certifications, Licenses, or Credentials:
- National Court Reporter Association
- National Association of Legal Assistant
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Notary Public National Work Readiness
If you’re interested contact Gina Van Ness: 805.777.7999
920 HAMPSHIRE RD, WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CA 91361
Visit other pathways
This post is also available in: Spanish