Machining & Forming Technology
Are you interested in a career where you…
- automate and design manufacturing processes?
- coordinate the delivery of parts and inventory?
- participate on a design team?
Explore A Career In Machining & Forming Technology
Manufacturing and distributing products requires well-trained designers and operations specialists. Companies employ a wide-variety of technically trained team-members who understand, design and automation technology.
Occupations Associated With This Pathway:
- CAD/CAM Specialist
- CNC Machinist
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Materials/Supply Management Specialist
- Quality Assurance Technician
High Paying Careers:
- Manufacturing Engineer $ 65,000 +
- Lead CNC Specialist $45,000 +
- CNC Operator/Programmer $35,000 +
*Salaries are estimated
Industry Recognized Certifications, Licenses, or Credentials:
- Machining Levels I and II
- National Institute of Metalworking Skills
- National Work Readiness Certificate
If you’re interested contact Gina Van Ness: 805-437-1411
ACE CHARTER HIGH SCHOOL
570 AIRPORT WAY, CAMARILLO, CA 93010
Visit other pathways
This post is also available in: Spanish