High School Information


High School Information



Counselor’s Corner

Seniors!!! Are you planning to apply to a four-year university for the fall of 2017? Make an appointment with Richard Intlekofer, Counselor, as soon as possible, to receive assistance in the application process. And, be sure to take your ACT or SAT by December of this year! Seniors who plan to attend a community college after graduation will be offered assistance in the application process in the spring.
The financial aid process for seniors has changed. You may now file the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) beginning October 1, 2016, for the 2017-18 school year. Seniors and parents should make appointments to see Richard for information and assistance in the process of applying for financial aid and scholarships for college.

High School Questions?
Richard Intlekofer, High School Counselor


This post is also available in: Inglés

River Oaks Academy Charter